Tuesday, September 22, 2009

To get into a book that is really boring the first few pages I usually do several things if i cant just plow through it. Or some of the time to get through a boring book I will just go to a really quiet place and just read through it. If it is a super boring book I might go to the library and try to find a book on tape to help me.

When I can't find a quiet place to read I will just block it out and read anyway, and if I don't get something I just read it over again. Or I might just save my reading when I get to my house, If my house is noisy I would go outside and read. That is how I cope with distractions.

My reading style is pretty normal. I usually read if I am bored and have nothing else to do and right before I go to bed. I usually read about 15 minutes a night depending, on the book and how interesting it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment